Application Deadline: no deadline
The Rutu Foundation is seeking a motivated and proactive fulltime or part-time intern for our Marketing and Development position. We are an award-winning international non-profit based in Amsterdam committed to advocating for multilingual education. As our Marketing and Development Intern, you will be in charge of creating an impact report for our Language Friendly School initiative.
We are offering you the opportunity to take charge of an independent project that will engage and strengthen your skills in qualitative and quantitative data analysis, non-profit development, marketing.
This is a great position for students and recent graduates to get hands-on experience in both the education and non-profit field. You will be working as a key member of our team and will have access to meaningful interactions with experts, policymakers, leaders, and activists in the field. As our intern, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the education industry and aid in creating a more inclusive world for future generations.
Internship start and end dates are flexible. This is an unpaid internship, but course credit may be arranged.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data on the impact of the Language Friendly School program
- Draft an impact report for the Language Friendly School executive board
- Collect and analyze impactful press coverage
- Create a visual report with key findings on impact in pdf-format and on an interactive webpage
- Analyze the potential impact of other relevant projects and opportunities
Preferred knowledge and skills
- Graphic design
- Data Analysis
- Experience with Wordpress
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Dutch highly desired
- Experience with social media platforms
- This position is available to master students and third- and fourth-year bachelor students studying marketing, social entrepreneurship, fundraising, consulting, business administration, management, economics, or related fields.
- Three months full-time commitment or part-time commitment for at least three months, flexible start and end dates
About the Language Friendly School Network
The Language Friendly School Network is a Rutu Foundation initiative that encourages linguistic and cultural inclusivity in education. Schools with the language friendly label recognize and embrace their students’ multilingualism and take action to give space to these languages within the school community. Language Friendly Schools have a language plan involving students, teachers, and staff. Each plan is adapted to the school’s own needs and aims at creating an inclusive and language friendly learning environment for all students. The Language Friendly School has been selected as one of the hundred most inspiring innovations in K-12 education in 2020 and was nominated for the European Language Label Award in 2019.
By working with the Language Friendly School, you are creating a world where all children have access to a language friendly-learning environment where they feel accepted and valued for who they are.
How to apply
At the Rutu Foundation we are committed to inclusivity in education and in our workspace. Our team is female-led and comes from a diverse range of ethnic, geographic, and linguistic backgrounds. We encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQI+ community, and people with a disability to apply. To apply, please send an email with your CV and motivation letter to Ellen-Rose Kambel at email@example.com.
For more information about the Language Friendly School network, please visit https://languagefriendlyschool.org/.