Over 40 years of scientific research around the globe has shown that mother tongue and multilingual education work. Fortunately, this awareness is increasing. The process is slow however and too many children still lack well-trained teachers and multilingual culturally appropriate materials.
What can you do?
Become a volunteer
Join our team and contribute to one of our activities through your own expertise or your network:
- Creating multilingual education materials and development of e-tools
- Training teachers
- Creating global support, including research, monitoring and evaluation
- Organising multilingual education events (online and face-to-face)
- Writing blogs for our newsletter and maintaining social media platforms
Intern with us
Student internships are available all year round. While we cannot offer payment, interns work closely with the executive director on a range of activities. You become part of a highly motivated team, with access to a worldwide network and many opportunities for hands-on learning.
At the moment, we are looking for three interns for the following positions:
- Communications Internship
- Multilingual Education/Language Friendly School Intern
- Marketing & Development Intern
If you would like to make a contribution, please contact Ellen-Rose Kambel.
No time to volunteer? Please visit our donate page to find out how you can contribute to our work through a single or regular donation.